Thursday 29 March 2018

this is my descriptive writing


It has been years or maybe centys but i can still imagine the big rock monster that is still there. Then unexpectedly little rock humans arose like they never knew what happened. One by one rock people found each other, wondering what to do. Then the little boy found a toy model of a dinosaur. The started to move to somewhere they'd be safer. But on the journey they spotted lice On the Giant Rock Monster. The stronger man started to fight back but more just keep coming so they had to bail. In a big line they all walked, Through the ice Lake, And back through the desert again. They're like robots that never stop walking, And then finally they're there. There is much more to come

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elliot, my name is Jeremiah and I go to Panmure Bridge School. I really enjoyed reading your story because you have used great adjectives to describe what is happening. I have noticed quite a few punctuation mistakes and also you spelt centuries wrong. I still enjoyed reading your story as it was very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeremiah
      That was when I was 7 so it wasn't that great. I will work on my writing.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Elliot, I'm Arly from Karoro School. I enjoyed reading your descriptive writing. I liked how you used adjectives and your wide variety of verbs were amazing. You made a few punctuation errors but your descriptive language brushed it over. Next time try and make it a bit longer. Thanks, Arly Bellis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arly.
      Remember me, from swimming lessons, but anyway I will work on my writing cause I was only 7 then. Elliot.

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughtful, positive and helpful comment.